Eiffel Tower Lantern (Flameless)-JMRush
Approximate Dimensions: W 3.5” x D 3.5” X H 8”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats and when vellum paper is used, an opaque lantern effect is created.
- Cut design pieces. (I used double sided card stock and vellum paper)
- Flip the tower bases over. Glue the vellum single tower pieces to the tower bases.
- Flip the combined tower bases over. Fold the vertical score lines up. Fold the tab on each piece down.
- Apply glue to the vertical score line edge on the inside of one of the combined tower pieces. Merge the two tower shapes together- from the bottom and then working upward to the top.
- This is what it should look like. Repeat for the other combined tower piece.
- Apply glue to the tab of one of the combined tower pieces and attach it to the inside of the other tower piece.
- Apply glue to the vertical score line edge and attach it to the other combined tower piece- merging the two shapes.
- Repeat on the other side creating a four sided-enclosed tower.
- Fold the score line of the lantern base. Apply glue to the two top tabs and secure them to the rectangular shape just above.
- Apply glue to the two bottom tabs and secure them to the rectangular shape just below.
- Place a flameless candle in the center of the base.
- Place the tower inside of the lantern base:)