Wedding Couple Card-JMRush
Approximate Card size: H 5.50” X W 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
1. Cut design pieces.
2. Fold the card at the score lines. Glue the bride’s body to the large groom tux/background piece.
3. Glue the dress to the bride’s body on the combined piece. Glue the groom’s’s shirt to the combined piece.
4. Glue the two large flower bases together with the smaller one on top. Glue the groom’s collar on.
5. Using a piece of foam adhesive square, attach the bow tie to the groom. Glue the large flower shapes to the combined flower bases.
6. Using pieces of foam adhesive squares, attach the smaller flower shapes to the combined flower base.
7. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined flowers to the front of the bride’s dress. Glue the complete bride and groom to the front of the card.
8. I used enamel dots for buttons on the groom’s shirt and for the bride’s necklace.