Color Cube Tissue Box-JMRush
Approximate Box Dimensions: W 4.5” x D 4.5” X H 5”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats and fits square tissue boxes.
- Cut design pieces. (I used double sided card stock) ( It is optional to use the bottom of this cube incase you need it to fit a taller tissue box.)
- Flip the cube bases over (pretty sides down). Glue the solid squares to the cube bases. ( There are two smaller squares. One for the top and one for the bottom)
- Flip the side combined pieces over (pretty sides up). Apply glue to the side tab. Attach to the other side combined piece.
- This is what it should look like:)
- Fold the score lines on this combined piece. Apply glue to the other side tab and connect to make a open box shape.
- Fold the score lines on the top and bottom pieces. (These two pieces are still face down).
- Optional- Apply glue to all of the side tabs on the solid combined piece (bottom).
- Optional- Insert this piece inside the combined open square at the bottom. (It will be a snug fit:)
- Optional- I used a stick to make sure all of the edges of the bottom pieces were secured to the inside of the open square.
- Apply glue to one edge of the top combined piece (oval cut).
- Attach the glued edge to the inside top of the open square and secure into place.
- Insert tissue box and close the top:)