Schnauzer Dog Basket-JMR
Approximate Box size: H 2.50” X W 3” X D 2.50”
Approximate Design size: H 5.50” X W 4” including handle
This cute Schnauzer Dog Basket is a perfect gift container for dog lovers or for dog treats. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut compatible file here:https://www.jamieandjenn.com Coming Soon:)
- Cut the design pieces. I used double sided card stock.
- Glue the red collar and yellow circle tag to the coordinating shapes on the black dog silhouette. Glue one of the two light gray fur pieces to the front of the basket base; centering it and aligning at the score line on the full dog silhouette shape. Glue the black paw prints to the slightly larger gray paw prints; centering them. Glue the light gray muzzle piece to the gray dog face silhouette with eye cut outs; aligning the edges.
- Flip the basket base as shown. Fold the basket base at the score lines. Glue the combined gray face piece with eye cut outs to the combined black dog silhouette piece; aligning at the top and edges. Glue the white paw print pieces with cut outs to the combined paw prints.
- Apply glue to the top two tabs and secure to the rounded backside piece just above.
- Apply glue to the bottom two tabs and secure to the dog silhouette piece just below; creating a box.
- Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined dog face to the coordinating shape on the basket base.
- Use foam adhesive squares to attach the small muzzle piece to the combined face. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the front two paws to the front of the basket base.
- Use small pieces of foam adhesive squares to attach the eyebrows. Glue the nose into place on the combined face.
- Curve the tongue as you like. Apply glue to the top and secure just underneath the small muzzle piece (optional). I used adhesive jewels to accentuate the eyes.
- Turn the basket to the back side. Glue the second fur piece to the center of the dog backside; center and align at the bottom.
- Attach the tail and combined back paws to the dog backside using foam adhesive squares.
- Insert the handle piece into the slots on each side of the combined basket.
- I finished with a ribbon:)