Corgi Dog Basket-JMR
Approximate Box size: H 2.50” X W 3” X D 2.50”
Approximate Design size: H 5.50” X W 4” including handle
This cute Corgi Dog Basket is a perfect gift container for dog lovers or for dog treats. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
- Cut the design pieces. I used double sided card stock. (I altered the colors from this tutorial)
- Fold the basket base at the score lines. Glue the white face/chest piece with a mouth cut out to the front corgi silhouette; aligning at the side edge detail on either side. Glue the black paw prints to the slightly larger orange paw prints; centering them.
- Flip the basket base head down. Apply glue to the top two tabs and secure to the rounded backside piece just above.
- Apply glue to the bottom two tabs and secure to the corgi silhouette piece just below;creating a box. Glue the combined corgi silhouette to the front of the basket base; aligning edges. Glue the white paw print pieces with cut outs to the combined paw prints.
- Glue the black ears, eyes, and mouth to the coordinating shapes on the front of the combined basket. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the nose to the muzzle piece just above the mouth cut out.
- Use a foam adhesive square to attach the combined muzzle piece and the white front paws to the front of the combined basket. Glue the red collar into place. I used adhesive enamel dots to accentuate the eyes and the collar.
- Insert the handle piece into the slots on each side of the combined basket.
- Turn the basket to the backside and glue the white backside piece into place; centering and aligning at the bottom.
- Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined paws and tail into place and finished with a ribbon:)