Mom Flower Card-JMRush
Approximate size: H 5.5” X W 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
- Cut the design pieces. I used double sided card stock.
- Fold the card base at the score lines and curve pieces as you like.
- Apply glue to the backside center of the second largest group of flowers and attach to the center of the largest flower group above them; centering them and alternating the petals. Glue the backside center of the smallest flower group to the center of the third largest flower group; centering and alternating petals. Glue the half circle of leaves to the edge of the solid circle piece.
- Apply glue to the backside center of the smaller combined flower sections and attach it to the center of the largest combined flower sections; alternating petals. Glue the combined leaf/circle piece to the full circle leaf piece; centering the circles.
- Glue the combined flowers to the combined circle. Glue the word “mom” to the center of the combined circle.
- Use a foam adhesive square to attach the combined circle piece to the front go the card base. I used enamel dots to accentuate the center of the flowers:)