Pomeranian Dog Basket-JMR
Approximate Box size: H 2.50” X W 3” X D 2.50”
Approximate Design size: H 5.50” X W 3.75” including handle
This cute Pomeranian Dog Basket is a perfect gift container for dog lovers or for dog treats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut compatible file here:https://www.jamieandjenn.com Coming Soon:)
- Cut the design pieces. I used double sided card stock.
- Fold the basket base at the score lines. Glue the light colored face/chest piece t to the front dog silhouette; aligning at the side edge detail on either side. Glue the black paw prints to the slightly larger brown paw prints; centering them. Glue the face piece with eye,nose, and mouth cut outs to the smaller black eye, nose, mouth piece; aligning at the bottom and centering the eyes.
- Flip the basket base head down. Apply glue to the top two tabs and secure to the rounded backside piece just above. Glue the light colored paw print pieces with cut outs to the combined paw prints. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the small muzzle piece and the nose into place on the combined face.
- Apply glue to the bottom two tabs and secure to the dog silhouette piece just below; creating a box. Attach the small tail piece to the larger one using foam adhesive squares; aligning at the top and sides. Apply foam adhesive squares to the back of the combined face over the cutout areas and secure to the front of the combined dog silhouette.
- Glue the collar into place on the front of the combined dog silhouette. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the combined tail to the backside section.
- Glue the combined dog silhouette to the front of the basket base; aligning edges. Curve the top notch and the ears forward. ( the top of the design does not align. This is designed to give dimension to the dog) Glue the inside of the ears to the coordinating shapes on the front of the combined basket. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the front feet.
- Insert the handle piece into the slots on each side of the combined basket.
- Turn the basket to the backside and glue the combined backside piece into place; centering and aligning at the bottom. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined paws into place:)
- I used adhesive enamel dots to accentuate the eyes and collar and finished with a ribbon:)