Westie Dog Basket-JMR
Approximate Box size: H 2.50” X W 3” X D 2.50”
Approximate Design size: H 5.50” X W 4.5” including handle
This cute Dog Basket is a perfect gift container for dog lovers or for dog treats. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut compatible file here:https://www.jamieandjenn.com Coming Soon:)
- Cut the design pieces. I used double sided card stock.
- Glue the black paw prints to the slightly larger paw prints; centering them. Glue the face piece with eyes and ear cut outs to the larger face piece. Glue the two matching chest/bottom piece so that the straight edge aligns with the score lines in the center square of the basket base; one above and one below the center square.
- Flip the basket base as shown. Fold the basket base at the score lines. Glue the light colored paw print pieces with cut outs to the combined paw prints. Using foam adhesive squares; attach the nose to the small muzzle piece and secure the larger muzzle piece to the combined dog face.
- Using foam adhesive squares; attach the combined nose/small muzzle to the coordinating shape of the combined dog face.
- Apply glue to the top two tabs and secure to the rounded backside piece just above.
- Apply glue to the bottom two tabs and secure to the dog silhouette piece just below; creating a box. Glue the combined dog face to the basket base; aligning with the coordinating shapes and at the top. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the two front paws.
- Use a foam adhesive square to attach the tail and combined paws to the backside section.
- Insert the handle piece into the slots on each side of the combined basket.
- I used adhesive enamel dots to accentuate the eyes and finished with a ribbon:)