Stitched Bird Baby Advice Book-JMRush
Approximate size: H 4.50” X W 6.75”
This cute baby advice book includes a front and back book cover and bird shaped newborn advice cards that coordinate with the love bird nest baby shower collection. The book covers can be joined with small book rings or ribbon. This file is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut friendly file here:https://www.jamieandjenn.com Coming Soon:)
- Cut the design pieces. (You will need to cut the (beige) bird design with two holes multiple times as they are the advice cards.)
- Glue the Bird design with stitch marks to the top of the coordinating solid bird silhouette;centering it. Glue the stitched wing to it’s coordinating solid wing base; centering it. Glue one of the bird advice cards (two holes) to the backside of the other solid bird;centering it.
- Apply glue to the backside of the combined wing just on the rounded side. Apply an adhesive square to the other side and attach to the combined stitched bird; aligning at the feather tips.
- You can insert the book rings, ribbon, or twine into the back combined cover.
- Use one of the bird advice cards and glue the backside of the combined stitched bird to it; centering it. Place the remaining bird advice cards on the book rings.
- This is what it should look like:)
- I finished by placing an adhesive dot for the eye and a ribbon.
- The book rings can easily be opened to pass out the advice cards and reinserted once the cards are collected:)