Llama Party Card- JMRush
Approximate size: W 4.25” X H 5.5”
This design file comes with the script “Party” and “Fiesta” to be used as you choose and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this Silhouette design file or SVG bundle here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase this Cricut compatible SVG design file here: https://www.jamieandjenn.com
1. Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock) Make sure to save the insides of the letters when you remove the design from the mat:) This file contains the script “Party” and “Fiesta”. It is only necessary to cut the words that you wish to use:)
2. Fold the card base. Glue the polka dot rectangle to it’s coordinating solid rectangle shape. Glue the solid llama silhouette to the larger llama silhouette; centering it and aligning at the bottom. Glue the long llama face/neck silhouette to the larger llama face/neck; centering it and aligning at the bottom. Glue the words to their coordinating solid word shapes. Glue the harness (pink) piece to the muzzle piece.
3. Glue the combined polka dot background to the front of the card base. Glue the nose/mouth piece to the combined muzzle piece. use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined long face/neck piece to the larger combined llama silhouette. Glue the tips of the ears of the combined face/neck to the combined larger llama silhouette.
4. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined muzzle to the combined llama. Glue the eye lashes into place.
5. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the top notch hair to the combined llama. Glue the combined llama to the front of the combined card base. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined script of your choice to the front of the combined card front:)