Snowflake Ornament- JMRush
Approximate size: W 3.25” X H 3.25” X D 3.25”
This file is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this Silhouette design file or SVG bundle here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1. Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock)
2. Fold each sow flake at the score lines.
3. Apply glue to one side of the back of one of the snowflakes.
4. Attach the backside of another snowflake and align all edges.
5. Repeat for the other two sets.
6. Apply glue to one side of the back of one of the combined snowflakes.
7. Attach another combined snowflake set; aligning all of the edges on that half.
8. Open the combined snowflake grouping so that the single layer snowflakes are facing you. Apply glue to both halves and attach the remaining snowflake set; aligning all edges.
9. Image of all snowflakes together.
10. String ribbon through the circle hole at the top of the combined snowflakes and tie at the top.
11. Attach a ribbon at the top of the snowflake.
12. I used adhesive jewels at the center of each circle to give it sparkle:)