Llama Treat Box- JMRush
Approximate size: W 3.25” X H 7.75” X D 3.50”
Approximate box size: W 2” X H 2.25” X D 3.25”
This cute Llama treat box can be used to hold small party favor treats and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this Silhouette design file or SVG bundle here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase this Cricut compatible SVG design file here: https://www.jamieandjenn.com
1. Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock) This file contains a tail piece that is not shown in the tutorial.
2. Fold the box base. Glue the solid llama silhouette to the larger llama silhouette; centering it and aligning at the bottom. Glue the long llama face/neck silhouette to the larger llama face/neck; centering it and aligning at the bottom. Glue the backside to the larger backside piece. Glue the party hat (pink) piece to the solid party hat piece (Gold).
3. Apply glue to the two tabs I’m pointing to on the box base. Attach to the panel directly above and directly below. Glue the small black hooves to the combined llama and combined llama backside. Glue the nose/mouth piece to the muzzle.
4. Glue the pink harness piece to the combined muzzle. Apply glue to the tabs where the glue bottle and my finger are pointing ( I need another set of hands sometimes;) and secure tucking the side tab into the inside of the box you just created.
5. Image of the side tab being secured into the inside of the box.
6. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined muzzle and top notch hair piece to the combined long face/neck llama. Glue the eye lashes into place.
7. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined long face/neck piece to the larger combined llama silhouette. Glue the tips of the ears of the combined face/neck to the combined larger llama silhouette. Attach the combined party hat to the combined llama with glue.
8. Apply glue to the narrow side of the box. Attach to the backside of the llama combined backside; aligning just above the center opening in between the llamas legs and centering it. Allow to dry.
9. Apply glue to the other narrow side of the box. Attach to the backside of the llama combined font side; aligning just above the center opening in between the llamas legs and centering it.
10. You may want to flip your llama over to make sure you have the box aligned properly. Allow to dry. Attach the tail with a foam adhesive square on the backside.
11. Finish by filling your llama with goodies and with a ribbon on his neck:)