Happy Birthday Flower Gift Card Pocket- JMRush
Approximate Card size: W 5.50” X H 4.25”
This design has an inside pocket that fits most gift cards is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1. Cut design pieces. (I used double sided card stock on the flower petals)
2. Fold the card base at the score lines. Glue the smaller text to the to the larger one;centering it. Curve the flower petals as you like.
3. Apply glue to the two small tabs on the card base and secure to the panel above.
4. Glue the centers of the two smaller flowers together; alternating petals and with the smallest flower on top. Glue the centers of the two larger flowers together; alternating petals and with the smallest flower on top.
5. Insert gift card. Glue the centers of the two flower grouping together; alternating petals and with the smaller grouping on top.
6. Attach with the words to the front of the card base with small pieces of foam adhesive squares. Glue the flower into place and finish with a small adhesive jewel in the center of the flower:)