Ms. Owl Teacher Glasses Card- JMRush
Approximate Card size: H 5.50” X W 4.25”
This design can used with or without glasses, and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1. Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock)
2. Fold the card base at the score lines. Glue the two eye circles to the eye base. Glue the smaller owl silhouette to the larger one; centering it.
3. Glue the apple to the apple base with stem. Glue the smaller beak to the larger one; centering and aligning at the top.
3. Glue the two small wings and forehead to the combined owl. Glue the two feet into place on the combined owl.
4. Use foam adhesives squares to attach the combined eyes to the owl base. Use a piece of foam adhesive square to attach the combined beak to the coordinating shape in between the eyes.
5. Add enamel jewels to accentuate the eyes. Use pieces of foam adhesive square to attach the combined apple to the owl. Attach small pieces of foam adhesive squares to the back corners of the glasses.
6. Attach the glasses and finish with a ribbon:) Attach the combined owl with foam adhesive squares to the front of the box base:)