Ms. Owl Teacher Glasses Basket- JMRush
Approximate Box size: H 2.50” X W 3” X D 2.50”
Approximate Design size: H 5.50” X W 5.50” including handle
This cute owl basket design is a perfect container for school classroom party favors or teacher appreciation gifts. This design can used with or without glasses, and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1. Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock)
2. Fold the box base at the score lines. Glue the two eye circles to the eye base. Glue the apple to the apple base with stem. Glue the smaller beak to the larger one; centering and aligning at the top.
3. Apply glue to the top two tabs on the box base and secure to the owl shape above. Use foam adhesives squares to attach the combined eyes to the owl base.
4. Apply glue to the bottom two tabs on the box base and secure to the round shape below forming a complete box. Use a piece of foam adhesive square to attach the combined beak to the coordinating shape in between the eyes.
5.-6. Apply glue to the circular section of the box base and secure the wings; center and align at the bottom. Glue the two small wings and forehead to the combined owl. Glue the two feet into place on the combined owl.
7. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the combined tail section.
8. Turn the box around so that the bird silhouette is facing you. Glue the combined owl to the front of the box base.
9. Insert the handle into the side slots on the box. Repeat for the other side.
10. Add enamel jewels to accentuate the eyes. Use pieces of foam adhesive square to attach the combined apple to the box base.
11. Glue the glasses into place and finish with a ribbon:)