Crawling Baby Girl Bottom Card- JMRush
Approximate Card size: W 5.50” X H 4.25”
This cute ruffled baby bottom card can be used for baby shower invites, pregnancy/birth announcements, or for welcoming a new baby. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this Silhouette design file or SVG bundle here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase this Cricut compatible SVG design file here: https://www.jamieandjenn.com
1. Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock)
2. Fold the card base at the score lines. Glue the smaller feet to the larger feet bases; aligning on the top (heel) and big toe side of each foot. Glue the largest diaper piece to the coordinating shape of the full bottom piece; centering it ( make sure the little bump on the outside edges of the diaper piece is on the lower half) Fold the diaper ruffle pieces (3) at the score lines (first score line should be up, next one down etc…
3. Apply glue from the top to the middle of the elongated ovals on either end of the middle sized ruffle piece. Line up the largest ruffle piece just above the middle ruffle so there is one elongated oval hanging over the edge on either side. Attach the largest ruffle over the glue you just applied on the middle ruffle and secure.
4. Repeat for the the smallest ruffle -attaching the combined ruffle piece on top and creating a staggered pattern.
5. This is what it should look like.
6. Apply glue to the outside half of the top elongated oval.
7. Attach to the combined bottom piece at the top as shown, making sure the half elongated oval is within the diaper portion of the combined bottom piece. Allow glue to dry and then repeat for the other side.
8. Larger image of the angle of the attached half elongated oval of the combined ruffle piece. The tip is at the corner where the diaper and bottom piece meet.
9. This is what it should look like:)
10. Apply glue to the backside of the last diaper piece (scalloped bottom). Place it over the combined bottom/ruffle piece and align it at the top and center it. Make sure the sides align with the corner tip where the diaper and the ruffle piece meet. I applied pressure to the top edge until dry.
11. Glue the combined bottom piece to the front of the card base; aligning at the bottom.
12. Apply a foam adhesive square to the back heel section of each of the combined feet. Apply glue to the toe section of the backside of each of the combined feet. Attach each foot to the combined card base; aligning with the toe shapes of the card base.
13. Finish with a ribbon:)