Crawling Baby Girl Ponytail Pacifier Basket- JMRush
Approximate Box size: H 2.50” X W 3” X D 2.50”
Approximate Design size: H 5.50” X W 5” including handle
This cute baby basket design is a perfect container for baby shower party favors. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase this Cricut compatible SVG design file here: https://www.jamieandjenn.com
1. Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock) (Some design pieces will differ from this tutorial as it is used for the multiple design files).
2. Fold the box base at the score lines. Glue the skin colored Face with facial detail to the other face (with eyeholes). Glue the black colored Face with eye detail to the solid face shape. Glue the smaller feet to the larger feet bases; aligning on the bottom and pinky toe side of each foot. Glue the smaller hands to the larger hand bases; aligning on the top. Glue the smaller pacifier base to the larger one ; centering it. Glue the smaller pacifier ring to the larger one; centering it.
3. Glue the larger diaper to the coordinating shape on the box base. Glue the combined skin colored faces to the combined black/white face. Glue the oval shape to the combined pacifier base (widest section horizontal).
4. Apply glue to the top two tabs on the box base and secure to the shape above.
5. Apply glue to the bottom two tabs on the box base and secure to the round diaper shape below forming a complete box.
6. Glue the eye, eyebrows, and hair into place on the combined face.
7. Attach the combined pacifier ring to the combined pacifier base with a small pieces of foam adhesive square. Curl the eyelashes as you like. Glue the smaller diaper piece to the back outside of the box base; aligning at the top center. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the small pacifier oval to the combined pacifier (widest section horizontal).
8. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the combined feet to the back of the box base. Use tiny bit of glue to attach the eyelashes to the combined face.
9. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the combined pacifier to the combined face. Insert the handle into the side slots on the box. Repeat for the other side.
10. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the combined hands and face to the front of the box base. Finish with ribbons:)