Winter Barn Card-JMRush
Card size: W 5.5” X H 4.25”
This design has barn doors that open and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1. Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock). ( Be careful releasing the barn pieces with cut outs from the mat:)
2. Fold the card at the score line. Glue the thinner barn door designs to their larger bases. Curve the wreaths as you like.
3. Glue the two detailed barns with cut outs together centering them. Apply glue to the back center of each of the smaller wreaths and then secure to the larger wreaths; alternating the stem patterns.
4. Glue the combined barn to the solid barn base. Fold the barn doors at the score lines.
5. Glue the combined combined barn door designs to their coordinating shapes on the combined barn base. There is a cut out line to align the upper hay door ( My pinky is pointing to it:)
6. Use pieces of foam adhesive squares to attach the roof to the combined barn.
7. Flip one of the combined wreaths over and glue the center rings of the two sets of wreaths together.
8. Use pieces of foam adhesive squares to attach the combined wreath to the combined barn. I glued a ribbon to the wreath.
9. Apply glue to the backside of the barn (be careful not to apply glue to the barn doors).
10. Center and glue to the card base:)