Mr. Cardinal Glasses Basket- JMRush
Approximate Box size: H 2.50” X W 3” X D 2.50”
Approximate Design size: H 5.50” X W 5.50” including handle
This cute bird basket design is a perfect container for party treats, can used with or without glasses, and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1. Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock)
2. Fold the box base at the score lines. Glue the grey bird face with eye holes it’s solid coordinating shape bird face.
3. Apply glue to the top two tabs on the box base and secure to the bird shape above.
4. Apply glue to the bottom two tabs on the box base and secure to the round shape below forming a complete box.
5. Glue the small black bird face with eye holes to the combined bird face shape aligning at the top.
6. Turn the box around so that the bird silhouette is facing you. Glue the small tail section to the larger one aligning at the center top.
7. Glue the combined bird face to the front of the box base. Glue the oval red breast shape to the front of the box base.
8. Use pieces of foam adhesive square to attach the triangular beak and two feet.
9. Flip the box over. Apply glue to the circular section and secure the wings; center and align at the bottom.
10. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the combined tail section.
11.-12. Insert the handle into the side slots on the box. Repeat for the other side. Add enamel jewels to accentuate the eyes
13.-14. Use a piece of foam adhesive to attach the center of the bowtie to the bowtie base. Glue into place.
15. Finish with a ribbon and glue the glasses into place:)