3D Holiday Star Card-JMRush
Card size: W 5.5” X H 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats. A complete step by step picture tutorial can be found on my blog:https://jmrushdesigns.blogspot.com/2017/07/3d-holiday-star-card.html
You can purchase this Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1. Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock).
2. Fold the card at the score line. Curve the leaves bow wreath. I curved one section down and the other up:) Crease the center line score line on the star; center crease will be up and stops at the center.
3. Apply glue to the circle and the stem ( not leaves) of one of the bow wreaths. Align the other bow wreath and secure. Crease the rest of the score lines of the star. (All of the score lines of the points of the star fold up.)
4. Image of the bow wreaths together and the star completely flooded.
5. Apply glue to the backside of the combined bow wreath and attach to the (center) front of the card base. Apply foam adhesive squares to the backside of the star on each of the points.
6. Flip the star back over and attach to the center of the circle section of the bow wreath.
7. Finish with a ribbon:)