Art Deco Rose Card-JMRush
Card size: W 5.5” X H 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1. Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock).
2. Fold the card at the score line. Apply glue to the backside of the geometric design and attach it to the front of the card base. Glue the black rose design to the red rose design with a open center. Glue the rose with a solid center to the solid rose base.
3. Glue the two rose sections together aligning the patterns.
4. Glue the leaf detail to it’s coordinating solid leaf base.
5. Curve the leaves as you like.
6. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined leaves and combined rose to the front of the card. Finish by adding adhesive jewels to each corner:)