Stacked Christmas Cat Card- JMRush
Approximate Card size: H 5.50” X W 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1. Cut design pieces.
2. Fold the card base. Glue the largest cat silhouette (with tail) to the cat silhouette (solid with hat and scarf). Glue the oval head shape without ears to the solid cat head without a pom pom. Glue the center white chest section to the front two leg section; aligning the coordinating shapes at the top right. Glue the small rounded muzzle pieces to the muzzle base ( that has a coordinating shape plus a long vertical line). Glue the small triangular face markings to either side of the cat head with ear and eye cut outs.
3. Glue the Nose to the combined muzzle piece. Glue the solid head with a pom pom on the right side to the solid cat head piece with a hat and scarf. Glue the combined cat head with ear/eye openings to the combined solid cat head piece.
4. Glue the combined cat head to the combined cat head hat /scarf piece. Use pieces of foam adhesive squares to attach the cat silhouette without a tail to the combined cat silhouette base.
5. Glue the last two triangular markings to the combined cat silhouette. One on the first layer and one on the second layer; matching the coordinating contours. Attach the combined muzzle/nose piece to the combined cat head with a foam adhesive square in the lower center and glue on the narrow top strip (backside).
6. Image of the muzzle/nose piece being secured to the combined cat head.
7. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined front legs to the combined cat silhouette. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined head to the combined cat silhouette.
8. Glue the combined cat silhouette to the front of the card. I used adhesive enamel dots to accentuate the eyes:)