Christmas Bulb Window Card- JMRush
Approximate Card size: H 5.50” X W 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1. Cut design pieces. (I used vellum paper for the inside window piece and reflective paper for the inside full circle shape of the ornaments)
2. Fold the card base at the score lines. Glue solid rectangle to the back of the full window piece; centering it around the window openings. Glue the smaller solid circles to the larger ornament bases. Fold the leaves in half(ish)…making sure that the leaves alternate.
3. Glue the circle pieces with cuts in them to the combined ornament pieces. Apply glue the the backside of the combined window and attach the solid full window shape (shown in black).
4. Use pieces of foam adhesive squares to attach the smaller window to the font of the combined window; aligning the rectangle openings.
5. Glue the backside of two of the folded leaves to the front of the combined window; one of wither side of the window- staying inside the the window box area.
6. Glue the backside of the third folded leaf piece in the center of the other two.
7. Using foam adhesive squares, attach the three combined ornaments to the inside of the leaves.
8. Glue the inside center bases of the top layer of leaves to the combined ornaments; leaving the leaves free.
9. Apply glue to the backside side edges of the window box piece ( where my fingers are pointing) and use two foam adhesive squares in beside each glue point.
10. Flip the window box piece back over and secure to the combined window; securing the edges until they dry.
11. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined window to the card base.
12. Finish with a ribbon:)