Compass Gift Tag Ornament- JMRush
Approximate Tag size: H 4” X W 3.25”
This design has a moveable direction needle when a brad is used, can be used as a gift tag or ornament, and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
- Cut design pieces. You will need a brad for this project.
- Center and glue the two compass cut out pieces together. Glue the two open circle pieces together ( smaller on top). Glue the two small circles together ( smaller on top). Glue the single needle to the double needle piece.
- Glue the small circular hanger piece to the combined compass cut out piece. Insert the brad through the hole on the combined needle piece. Flip the ornament base ( solid with a circular hanger) over and glue the solid circle shape to it; centering it. Flip back over ( pretty side up)
- Insert the bottom of the brad through the center hole of the combined compass cut out piece and fold tabs. Apply glue around the edges of the backside of the combined compass cut out piece and glue to the top side of the ornament base; centering it.
- Use pieces of foam adhesive squares to attach the combined open circles and the small combined circles to the front of the combined compass. Finish with a ribbon:)