Goose Ornament Gift Tag- JMRush
Approximate size: W 5.5” X H 3”
This design can be used as a gift tag or ornament and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces.
2. Glue the goose silhouette with eye and beak cut outs to the goose silhouette with a circle eye cut out.
3.Glue the headless breast /wing piece to the combined goose.
4. Glue the small cheek, breast, and tail markings to the combined goose.
5. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the wing to the combined goose.
6. Flip the Goose base (with circular hanger) over ( pretty side down). Center and glue the solid goose silhouette to the base. (This is optional and is used for writing if you will be using this for a gift tag and not an ornament) Flip this combined piece back over ( pretty side up).
7. Attach the combined goose to the front of the combined goose base with pieces foam adhesive squares. Do not peel the backing off of the adhesive on the head portion of the goose yet.
8.-9. I used a fine tipped marker to make a mark through the eye hole from the top section to the back. I placed a small enamel dot for the eye on the bottom section. I removed the backing from the adhesive on the goose head and secured the head to the base.