Flower Wreath Birdhouse Card- JMRush
Approximate Card size: H 5.50” X W 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1. Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock and pink vellum for the center flower petals)
2. Fold the card base at the score lines. Flip the smallest birdhouse grouping over and attach pieces of foam adhesive squares. Glue the small circle to the larger circle.
3. Attach the smallest birdhouse grouping pieces to the larger birdhouse grouping ( with cutouts). The roof pieces align at the center top. Curve wreath leaves and flowers as you like.
4. Glue the combined birdhouse piece to the solid birdhouse shape. Use pieces of foam adhesive to attach the roof to the solid birdhouse shape and the combined circles to the front of the combined birdhouse. Use pieces of foam adhesive squares to attach the two wreath pieces together alternating the leaves. Glue the back center of each vellum flower (hole in the center) to the center of each solid flower shape alternating petals. (The petals should remain free).
5. I placed adhesive jewels in the center of each flower and attached each combined flower to the combined wreaths with pieces of foam adhesive squares. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined flowers to the combined wreath.
6. Glue the combined birdhouse to the front of the card and use foam adhesive squares to attach the wreath to the birdhouse. Finish with a ribbon:)