Fourth of July Coffered Door Card- JMRush
Approximate Card size: H 5.50” X W 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1. Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock)
2. Fold the card base at the score lines. Attach the door with larger openings to the solid rectangle shape using foam adhesive squares. Glue the large red star wreath to the large white wreath shape. Glue the small red star wreath to the small white wreath. Glue the door handle panel with a key hole to the solid door handle panel. Glue the large silver circle knob to the larger black one; centering it.
3. Attach the door with smaller openings to the combined door using pieces of foam adhesive squares. Glue the smallest door knob circle to the combined door knob circles. Glue the large blue star wreath to the large combined wreath shape. Glue the small blue star wreath to the small combined wreath.
4. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the four small rectangles inside each of the openings of the combined door. Attach the combined circle door knobs with a piece of foam adhesive square to the door handle combined base. Use pieces of foam adhesive squares to attach the two wreaths together; alternating star colors.
5. Glue the combined door knob/handle to the front of the combined door. Use pieces of foam adhesive square to attach the combined wreaths to the front of the combined door.
6. Glue the combined door to the front of the card and finish with a ribbon:)