Gnome Flower Pot Gift Card- JMRush
Approximate Card size: H 5.50” X W 4.25”
This design has a inside pocket gift card holder and fits a standard A2 envelope. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1. Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock:)
2. Flip the flower pot card base over. Fold the tabs in at the score lines. Apply glue and secure the bottom panel to the tabs.
3. Glue the gnome body to the full gnome solid base. Glue the sunglasses to it’s coordinating solid base.
4. Glue the pants to the full gnome base. Glue the head/beard piece to the combined gnome body. Flip the flower pot base over.
5. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the flower pot rim in place and to secure the mustache to the combined gnome.
6. Glue the tiny oval nose to the mustache. Glue the shirt to the combined gnome body. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the gnome hat to the combined gnome. Curve the flower petals as you like.
7. Glue the back centers of the flowers to the gift card insert piece ( the petals should remain free). I placed adhesive jewels in the center of each flower. Apply glue to the backside of the combined sunglasses where they touch the mustache. Secure into place. I used small adhesive jewels for buttons on the gnome shirt.
8. Place gift card in the gift card insert piece. I placed the card on the backside.
9. Insert the gift card section in to the flower pot.
10. Attach the combined gnome to the front of the card with foam adhesive squares:)