Coffered Flower Wreath Door Card- JMRush
Approximate Card size: H 5.50” X W 4.25”
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1. Cut design pieces. ( I changed the color of the card base from pink to white at the end of the tutorial…also, I originally forgot to cut the door handle pieces so, they are photoshopped in and look wonky..oops! I also cut a second grouping of flowers…couldn’t decide which color to go with; pink or white…ended up with the white with clear vellum for the inside flowers:)
2. Fold the card base at the score lines. Curve wreath leaves and flowers as you like.
3. Attach the door with larger openings to the solid rectangle shape using foam adhesive squares.
4. Attach the door with smaller openings to the combined door using pieces of foam adhesive squares.
5. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the four small rectangles inside each of the openings in the openings of the combined door.
6. Glue the back center of each vellum flower (hole in the center) to the center of each solid flower shape alternating petals. (The petals should remain free).
7. Glue the door handle panel with a key hole to the solid door handle panel. Glue the large silver circle knob to the larger black one; centering it. Use pieces of foam adhesive squares to attach the two wreaths together; alternating leaves.
8. Glue the smallest door knob circle to the combined door knob circles. Attach the combined circle door knobs with a piece of foam adhesive square to the door handle combined base. Glue the combined door knob/handle to the front of the combined door. Use pieces of foam adhesive square to attach the combined wreaths to the front of the combined door. I places adhesive jewels in the center of each flower and attached each combined flower to the combined wreaths with pieces of foam adhesive squares.
9. This is where I decided to go with a white card…. I must be indecisive today:)
10. Attach the combined door to the front of the card with foam adhesive squares:)