Labrador Retriever Dog Basket-JMR
Approximate Box size: H 2.50” X W 3” X D 2.50”
Approximate Design size: H 5.50” X W 4” including handle
This cute Dog Basket is a perfect gift container for dog lovers or for dog treats. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut compatible file here:https://www.jamieandjenn.com Coming Soon:)
- Cut the design pieces. I used double sided card stock.
- Flip the basket base as shown. Fold the basket base at the score lines. Glue the black paw prints to the slightly larger paw prints; centering them. Glue the face piece with eye cut outs to the larger face piece. Attach the nose to the muzzle piece with a foam adhesive square.
- Apply glue to the top two tabs and secure to the rounded backside piece just above. Glue the light colored paw print pieces with cut outs to the combined paw prints. Using foam adhesive squares; attach the combined nose/ small muzzle piece to the combined dog face. Curve the dog tongue as you like.
- Apply glue to the bottom two tabs and secure to the dog silhouette piece just below; creating a box. Glue the tongue into place (optional).
- Glue one of the two fur detail pieces to the front center of the basket base; aligning at the bottom. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined head and front paws to the front of the basket base.
- On the backside: Glue the last fur detail pieces to the front center of the basket base; aligning at the bottom. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the tail and back combined paws to the back of the basket.
- Insert the handle piece into the slots on each side of the combined basket.
- I used adhesive enamel dots to accentuate the eyes and collar and finished with a ribbon:)