Kiss Mint Box- JMRush
Approximate size: W 1.75” X D 5/8” X H 3”
This file is designed to hold a standard Tic Tac™ container and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut file here:https://www.jamieandjenn.com
- Cut design pieces.
- Flip the box base over. Fold the card base at the score lines. Glue the bottom of the bottom tab and the lower two side tabs. Secure the panels to the right to the tabs.
- Apply glue to the side tab and secure underneath the top panel.
- Insert standard size Tic Tac™ box. This tutorial shows a mini Tic Tac™ box.
- Insert the top flap into the slot on the box base.
- Flip the box base over. Attach the lips to the box side without the flap/slot with foam adhesive squares.
- I finished by hot glueing a ribbon and a jingle bell to the top:)