Bee Mine Handle Bag-JMRush
Approximate Dimensions: W 5" X H 4” X D 1.25”
This design can be filled with your favorite goodies for Valentine’s Day or for Birthdays and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut compatible file here:https://www.jamieandjenn.com Coming Soon!
1.Cut design pieces. I used double sided card stock.
2. Pre-Fold all score lines. Glue the full white round circle to the back of the two eyes.
3. Apply glue to the tabs on the second section. Secure to the third section from the top.
4. Apply glue to the tabs of the third section. Secure to the first section, creating a box.
5. Apply glue to the wings of section four. Secure to the inside of the wings of section five.
6. Glue the black stripes to the front of the box base. First stripe aligns with the bottom of the box. The second stripe aligns with at the bottom of the tab slot. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the small black circles to the antennas. Fold the wings at the score lines.
7. This image shows how the closure tab tucks into the base of the box.
8. Tuck the tabs of the handle into the slots on the top of the box base.
9. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the eyes to the front of the box and glue the mouth into place. Glue a ribbon to the center of the handle.
10. Glue the wings to the center top section of the back of the box:)