Bear Snack Bag Topper-JMRush
Approximate size: W 7” x H 6.25”
This snack bag topper features character arms and head that fold over a resealable plastic snack sized zipper bag. This design is perfect for Valentine’s Day or birthday parties. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut friendly file here:https://www.jamieandjenn.com Coming Soon:)
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided card stock:).
2. Fold the score lines. Glue the bear face to the solid bear face base.
3. Using a foam adhesive square, attach the nose to the combined bear head.
4. Glue the bear combined head to the topper base. Glue the heart to the center of the snack bag.
5. Apply hot glue to the inside of the topper base just underneath the score lines, where the arms fold over. (You want to make sure that the arms can still fold down.)
6. Center and secure your open resealable plastic bag to the hot glue line. Make sure that only one side of the plastic bag is glued down so that you can still open it. I used a snack sized plastic bag (W 6.5” x H 4.25”) Fill with treats:)