Father’s Day Beer Mug Card-JMRush
Approximate size: W 5.25 x H 4.25”
The Father’s day beer mug card features front cover word art that states “Happy Father’s day” and is bordered by
Beer mug side panels. The card opens to a blank back page ( like a regular card ) and fits in a regular envelope. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
1.Cut design pieces.
2. Fold the top rectangle behind.
3. Fold the side panels in toward the center of the card base.
4. Glue the beer mug shapes with long oval cut outs to the coordinating solid shape.
5. Glue two of the combined beer shapes to the beer mug shapes with a small bump in the handle.
6. Glue the side panel pieces to the coordinating shapes on the card base.
7. Glue the larger beer foam bubble shapes to the combined beer pieces.
8. Glue the T-shirt with word art to it’s coordinating solid shaped base.
9. Glue the combined T-shirt to the Body piece with arms.
10. Glue the body piece to the front of the card base centering it.
11. Glue two (of the four) hand shapes to either side of the inside panels. Straight edge to the crease line of the card and toward the top of the beer mug handle.
12. Glue the Beer mugs pieces that have a handle with a small bump to the coordination shape on the inside panels.
13. Glue the small thumbs on the inside of the panels. The thumb nail will fit over the small bump of the beer mug handle.
14. Using pieces of foam adhesive squares, attach the small beer foam bubble shapes to the beer mugs on the inside panels.
15. Using pieces of foam adhesive squares, attach the knuckle shapes to the inside panels.
16. Glue the other two hand shapes to the outside of the card and attach the last two small foam bubble shapes to the front of the card using pieces of foam adhesive squares:)