Pumpkin 3D 4x6 Frame - JMRush
Finished Frame Dimensions: W 7 1/8"X H 5 1/4" X D 5/8”
This Autumn themed frame has a intricate cut Pumpkin/leaf design along the border and can be used vertically or horizontally. This frame features a fold out stand so everything you need to display your pictures comes complete in this file (excluding your pictures;) This design requires a 12X12 cutting mat and contains a print and cut feature for the pumpkin and leaves. The pumpkin and leaves can also be used separately.
- Cut out all design pieces.
- Pre-fold all scored lines on the outside of the frame folding them inward toward the center. (See 4 X 6 Frame picture tutorial above for more detailed pictures:)
- Starting on the bottom edge ( the edge under the stand up leg score lines) apply hot glue to the edge. Be careful to only apply it to the edge so that the stand leg on the base of the frame will have mobility later and so that inserting your photo is easy:)
- Place the glued edge down so the it is in alignment with the bottom score line. This will form a box.
- Roll the box inward toward the center of the frame. This action will apply the glue edge to the base of the frame. Hold until the glue is secure.
- Repeat this steps for each of the frame sides.
- Fold in the score lines on each side of each tab. Apply a dab of hot glue. Fold the tab into the tab hole and hold until the glue is secure.
- Repeat for each tab.
- Place the print and cut Pumpkins and leaves on top of the base frame and glue into place.
- (I used foam adhesive squares to adhere them into place on the frame to give them dimension. Happy Crafting:)