Ultra Fine Point Marker Caddy-JMRush
Custom sized for markers of 7/16” circumference
This caddy is perfect for organizing and keeping up to 24 ultra fine point markers handy. This caddy is perfect for your craft room or to be used as a gift for teachers, artists, or any color book enthusiast. This design is compatible with 8x12 or 12X12 mats.
Approximate size: W 5.5” X H 7.25” X D 3.5”
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You may also be interested in:
Fine Point Marker Caddyhttp://jmrushdesigns.blogspot.com/2016/09/fine-point-marker-caddy.html
Dry Erase and Highlighter Caddy http://jmrushdesigns.blogspot.com/2016/09/dry-erase-and-highlighter-caddy.html
1.Cut design pieces. ( The handle pieces will be longer then shown in this tutorial)
2. Fold the score lines on the two handle bases. Glue the scalloped handle pieces to the front of each of the handle bases; centering around the coordinating shape of the handle.
3. Apply glue to the backside of one of the combined handle base pieces being careful not to apply glue to the bottom section under the score line. Glue the backsides of the two combined handle bases together.
4. Image of the two bottom sections not glued together:)
5. Flip the caddy box base over ( pretty side down).
6. Fold the score lines on the caddy box base. Apply glue to the backside of the two top tabs. Secure to the panel in the center.
7.Repeat for the bottom two tabs forming a box shape.
8. Apply glue to the bottom sections of the combined handle piece. Center and attach to the inside of the caddy box base.
9. Image of the combined handle glued inside the caddy box base.
10. Flip one set of the marker box pieces over (pretty side down). Fold the score lines. Apply glue to the backside of the scalloped edge of the smaller marker box piece. Align with the circles and score lines of the larger marker box piece and secure.
11. Apply glue to the backsides of the top center and bottom center tabs. Secure to the rectangle shapes above and below to the left of the tabs.
12. Apply glue to the tabs in the center of the combined marker box and secure to the large rectangle to the right.
13. Apply glue to the small tabs and the long tab. The two small tabs fit inside the box and the long tab is also glued inside the marker box.
14. Image of the tab being secured. Repeat for the other two marker box pieces.
15. I finished with a ribbon:) ( The handle piece will be longer then shown in this tutorial)