High Top Shoe Centerpiece-JMRush
Approximate Centerpiece size: W 10.50” X H 6.25”
This design has eyelet holes to interlace a ribbon, features a fold out stand, and is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
See also: High Top Shoe Invitation
- Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock).
- Fold the kick stand out of the large base shoe (with only circular holes).
- Apply glue to the backside of the large shoe piece with the star cut out. ( Be careful not to apply glue to the area that will touch the kick stand on the base shoe)
- Center and secure to the base shoe; aligning the eyelet holes.
- Make sure the kick stand is not glued down and is still operational.
- Glue the smallest shoe piece to the top of the combined shoe; centering it and aligning the eyelet holes.
- I used approximately 36” of 1/8” ribbon and looped the ribbon through the bottom eyelet of the combined shoe. Pull the ribbon so that the ends are even each side.
- Thread one side of the ribbon through each eyelet.
- Repeat with the other side of the ribbon threading the opposite way as before (under or over the top of the card) Tie your ribbon:)