Pug Dog Basket-JMR
Approximate Box size: H 2.50” X W 3” X D 2.50”
Approximate Design size: H 5.50” X W 3.75” including handle
This cute Pug Dog Basket is a perfect gift container for dog lovers or for dog treats. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase the Silhouette design file here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
You can purchase the SVG and Cricut compatible file here:https://www.jamieandjenn.com Coming Soon:)
- Cut the design pieces. I used double sided card stock. (The dog basket base will be slightly different then what is shown at the beginning of this tutorial- adjustments were made:)
- Flip the basket base head side down. Fold the basket base at the score lines. Glue the light colored round eye pieces (2) to the back of the black dog eyes/face piece with cutouts. Glue the black paw prints to the back of the brown paw prints with cut outs; centering them. Glue the small black nose to the gray muzzle piece; aligning the nostril holes.
- Apply glue to the top two tabs and secure to the rounded backside piece just above. Glue the solid brown paw print pieces to the back of the combined paw prints.
- Apply glue to the bottom two tabs and secure to the dog silhouette piece just below; creating a box.
- Use a foam adhesive square to attach the ears to the coordinating shapes on the solid large dog face shape. Glue the muzzle and chin piece to the combined black eye/face piece. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined dog face to the solid large dog face shape. Apply glue to the tops of the eyebrows and secure down to the first layer. Apply glue to the top tips of the ears and secure to the first layer: this is just to add dimension.
- Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined dog face to the front of the basket base; aligning at the top edges. Use a foam adhesive square to attach the front feet.
- I placed a bow under the dog’s chin.
- Turn the basket to the backside and attach the tail piece with a foam adhesive square; centering it. Use foam adhesive squares to attach the combined paws into place:)
- Insert the handle piece into the slots on each side of the combined basket.
- Ta da:)