Vampire 3D Stand Up- JMRush
Approximate size: W 3” X H 5.5”
This cute vampire decoration stands independently. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats.
You can purchase this Silhouette design file or SVG bundle here: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/artists/485222
1. Cut design pieces. ( I used double sided card stock)
2. Fold each of the 6 tummy shapes at the score lines ( notice that there are 2 with a foot shape on one side) Glue the face to the vampire silhouette base; aligning at the ears. Glue the large collar just underneath the face on the vampire silhouette.
3. -6. Apply glue to the backside of one side of the folded tummy shapes. Line up the back of another tummy shape and align at the edges. Continue this step until all the tummy shapes have been joined; making sure that the right foot tummy shape is on the right and the left foot shape is on the left.
7. Using small pieces of foam adhesive square, attach the bowtie to the combined vampire.
8. Make sure the right foot of the joined tummy shape is on the right and the left foot is on the left then apply glue to the backside. Attach to the combined vampire; aligning at the feet and the bottom edge.
9. This is what he should look like:)
10. I used ribbon to make a slightly smaller bow tie and attached it with glue:)