Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Yorkshire Terrier Hug Gift Card Holder

Yorkshire Terrier Hug Gift Card Holder-JMRush
Approximate Card size: 4” x 6” 

This card features character arms that open to release a hidden gift card section. This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats. 

1.Cut design pieces. (I used double sided cardstock for the card base)
2. Fold the card along score lines.
3. Apply glue the bottom of the side tabs on the card base. Secure by folding upward toward the card base.
4.Apply glue to bottom of the backside of the long face piece with cut outs and attach to the solid head base. Glue the Fur trim to the tops of the paws. Glue the hair tuft to the shorter head piece with cut-outs.
5.Glue the combined long head pieces to the card base.
6.Glue the shorter head piece on top.
7. Glue the paws to the front of the arms. Using foam adhesive squares attach the muzzle to the head and the nose to the muzzle.
8. The gift card can be inserted into the pocket of the card base and the hands tuck into the slots on the front. Finish with ribbon and I used enamel dots to enhance the eyes:)



10 comments:

  1. I love your hug gift cards. Is there any way that you can design a football player and a pirate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there:)
    I actually have football player on my list. Pirate is a great idea. Do you need them before Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I ask if you could do another dog? a Toller Retriever - It is a bread that is never done, you are so talented may be it would be easy for you to prepare a file :) Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about a schnauzer? We have both solid white schnauzers and also black which are turning a little gray. Could you tell me how to figure out what color each part of the Yorkshire Terrier desgin should be? I'm sure it is there, but not sure how to figure it out. I'm new to all of this, but loving it. I love your designs!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This website provides very good knowledge about Sai Mu Wallpaper. สายมู วอลเปเปอร์

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been searching for a lot of cool stuff and came across this interesting one. So I'd like to introduce it to you.
    วิธีเล่นบาคาร่าออนไลน์
    คาสิโนสด

    ReplyDelete
  8. This article is impressive! The information is very comprehensive and very useful. The author presented the content in a way that made me know the world of online slots in depth. Every advice and tip I received made me more confident in playing and enjoying the experience even more.
    สมัครบาคาร่า
    เล่นบาคาร่าบนโทรศัพท์มือถือ

    ReplyDelete