Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Shotgun, Shell, Clay Target

Shotgun, Shell, Clay Target -JMRush
This design is compatible with both 8X12 and 12X12 mats and can be used as embellishments for scrapbooks, gift bag, or for greeting cards for your hunting enthusiast. 



1.Cut design pieces.
2. Glue the gun stock and barrel accent to the gun base.
3.Glue the bottom of the shell to the bottom of the shell base.
4.Glue the shell mid section( with line cut outs) and over top into place on the shell base. Glue the bottom ( largest) and top (circular cut) clay target accents into place.
5.Glue the smallest shell piece on top of the larger bottom shell piece. Glue the two remaining clay target accent pieces to the clay target base. I used an enamel dot to finish the shot gun:)


2 comments:

  1. I am wondering if I could use this as a design print for some fabric I am looking at creating?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Thank you for your interest. A special agreement would have to be reached before any of my designs can be used for commercial or resell purposes. You can contact me at jmrushdesigns@gmail.com.
      Thanks!
      Jenn

      Delete